Hamilton Happenings - June 22

I was talking about Giese. He's doing Visual Analysis again tonight, the same caption he did in Akron. At that show, Bluecoats had a 14.0 and Crown had a 13.0 in his caption. But you can compare them at times to get a general idea of what is most likely to happen but again it's just a prediction. Mascaro will be the "visual" GE judge at this one so the fact that he favored Bluecoats in Akron would probably make you bet some money that he'll do the same again tonight in another "visual" caption. Yes I know the GE judges aren't technically split anymore but they tend to stick with the formula of having a visual caption judge and a music caption judge take turns doing GE judging.

Playing the victim card does not win a DCI championship.

• Like 1

Playing the victim card does not win a DCI championship.

What are you talking about?

• Like 1

OP do you know why there is such a time gap between Trooper and Scouts? Seems early for INT

From the show website:

7:15 pm Cincinnati Tradition from Cincinnati, OH

7:33 pm Spirit of Atlanta from Atlanta, GA

7:51 pm Troopers from Casper, WY

8:09 pm Madison Scouts Madison, WI

8:27 pm 20 minute Intermission

8:47 pm Boston Crusaders from Boston, MA

9:05 pm Blue Stars from La Crosse, WI

9:23 pm Carolina Crown from Ft Mill, SC

9:41 pm Bluecoats from Canton, OH

9:59 pm Encore presented by Carolina Crown

• Like 1

I expect Troop to close the gap daily as they continue to visually COMPLETE the show.

They already earned a 1.3 point jump between their first and second performance.

• Like 1

I think Blue Stars get third place, with second or above in guard. Bluecoats takes this one in all other captions.

I don't see Blue Stars getting second or first in guard! Crowns guard is very strong this yr, plus they haven't beaten Bluecoats guard yet. Even though Blue Stars guard is good I don't see them beating both.

Is anyone at the show? The wife is there, but her phone storage is full -- so, no pics. :unhappy:

I SO wanted to see what the Spirit Guard uniforms looked like. If something pops up on FB with pics of the Guard, I'll try to post here.

• Like 1