Making Moves in Muncie - June 26

Because that is the way it has been for the last several years early season...other than the fans...I have not heard any corps complain about it...just saying...

The show on the west coast today is having a full panel.

Because George Hopkins.

Cappybara would also have been an acceptable answer.

• Like 3

Cappybara would also have been an acceptable answer.

For a split second, I was gonna say it.

Hell, the west coast show doesn't have a chance of rain associated lol...

• Like 1

Denton was looking exactly like this last year and I decided not to go. 100% chance of rain throughout the show. And it didn't. And the show went on. And I was ####### ######. Don't be me. Have faith. Go.

Well the Cavaliers did perform in the rain. It ended up ruining their plumes, but they had a full set of new plumes anyway.

Because that is the way it has been for the last several years early season...other than the fans...I have not heard any corps complain about it...just saying...

Because that is the way it has been is a lame excuse. West Coast gets the most full panels the last few years if you check the shows from 2012 on. JMO but they have an advantage because they get the most consistent feedback from having full panels. If the tables were turned the west coast corps would be whining how the east or mid west corps are getting the advantage..Bet on it lol.

Multiple corps are rehearsing show tunes in preparation for an indoor standstill performance. Sounds like the writing is all but officially on the wall.

D@MN.

DCI is too cheap to fly them out and no one complains because DCI could care less.

Because that is the way it has been is a lame excuse. West Coast gets the most full panels the last few years if you check the shows from 2012 on. JMO but they have an advantage because they get the most consistent feedback from having full panels. If the tables were turned the west coast corps would be whining how the east or mid west corps are getting the advantage..Bet on it lol.

This is a very valid point...

• Like 1

I'm no weatherman but regardless of the forecast I suggest going. Last Saturday for Innovations In Brass the sky looked pretty terrible. We have tons of storms in Akron and it looked like we were gonna have another. I'm not sure what the forecast was but I was worried. Somehow, it didn't rain at all, the sky cleared up, and it turned out to be a great night. Glad I went.

• Like 1