July 2nd Boston Crusaders 75th Anniversary Contest

First BD show in 5 years that I could stand. Amazing performers as always. Who decided its a great idea to end the show by running your corps down to the goal line for the final hit? :/

This was always the laugh I had when people compared '14 Crown to its predecessor. They're just not the same animal. I think '13 Crown and '14 BD will go down as two of the all-time great champions.

I would pick a lot of other shows over 13 crown as an all time champion but BD 14 is hands down.

• Like 1

It's ironic that Cadets have among the more traditional drum corps shows out there.

I said this after the theater premier - of all of the contenders, they're the one with the least characterization, most traditional pit "sounds" (though maybe the loudest, admittedly) and drill reminiscent of the early 2000s.

• Like 1

First BD show in 5 years that I could stand. Amazing performers as always. Who decided its a great idea to end the show by running your corps down to the goal line for the final hit? :/

Probably a placeholder.

• Like 1

They marched two.

They didn't march any. They do 2 parades on Sat. Check out Their facebook page and today's schedule NO PARADES.

They didn't march any. They do 2 parades on Sat. Check out Their facebook page and today's schedule NO PARADES.

Yeah who marches parades on July 2nd lol...

• Like 1