Whitewater Rapids! The Whitewater Classic 2015

In case you didn't know, USA beat Japan 5-2. Also, Jays beat the Tigers 10-5!

Wow we dropped 5 atomic bombs this time?

• Like 1

In case you didn't know, USA beat Japan 5-2. Also, Jays beat the Tigers 10-5!

did you actually have 3 screens going today?

Apparently! And the Japanese only sunk 2 ships in Pearl Harbor!

What I've heard is that staff and hornline quit a few days before their first show. I feel bad for those who had to stay.

If that's true, it's a pretty low down move. The staff should be banished from drum corp, never to teach again.

From some folks closely related to the corps:

1. Only one staff person actually quit, and that person was brought on-board to replace the brass caption head who was fired. Apparently, the reasons for quitting were justifiable because of treatment being received.

2. The corps didn't lose any kids. In-fact they needed to recruit kids as late as a few days before their first show in-order to have the minimum number allowed to take the field.

It's truly amazing that after their past two seasons of getting larger and stronger, they've unfortunately taken a major step backwards...and that bums me out as I really thought they were going to be the next big DCI success story.

Too soon? Definitely.. :poke:

• Like 1

that helmet is about 2 sizes 2 small

There's a minimum number?

From some folks closely related to the corps:

1. Only one staff person actually quit, and that person was brought on-board to replace the brass caption head who was fired. Apparently, the reasons for quitting were justifiable because of treatment being received.

2. The corps didn't lose any kids. In-fact they needed to recruit kids as late as a few days before their first show in-order to have the minimum number allowed to take the field.

It's truly amazing that after their past two seasons of getting larger and stronger, they've unfortunately taken a major step backwards...and that bums me out as I really thought they were going to be the next big DCI success story.