Whitewater Rapids! The Whitewater Classic 2015

When they announced the 2 point drop from Phantom and Cavaliers, I knew BLOO wasn't breaking 80 ;)

I'm not seeing Stars below Madison and Phantom. I'm sorry, but their percussion is on another level from everyone else around them in scores. Especially the pit.

Also, I understand that Scouts have a feel good throw back show, but putting them above Stars in GE makes zero sense to me. My scores for tonight had Stars a half point ahead of Phantom and a solid two points above Madison. I fully expect this will be the case come Finals.

• Like 4

I'm not seeing Stars below Madison and Phantom. I'm sorry, but their percussion is on another level from everyone else around them in scores. Especially the pit.

Also, I understand that Scouts have a feel good throw back show, but putting them above Stars in GE makes zero sense to me. My scores for tonight had Stars a half point ahead of Phantom and a solid two points above Madison. I fully expect this will be the case come Finals.

Agreed. I'm thinking Phantom lands around 8th or 9th this season.

shhhhh, don't tell anybody. The multicam rewind is still working.

i"ll repeat, when is enough enough. These kids give it their all and have to ride all night, for the most part to another site. And you're expecting more from them. That's kinda selfish, don't you think.

No, I don't think that. In fact, I think just the opposite. I will agree that if you do it every night, like frankly my corps did most of the summer, it gets to be a drag. But when they trade off nights, it's a rush to be loved again by the crowd up close, and high school kids who come to the show are inspired. Even when we did our 20th, not again, please shoot me, encore, I recalled how I felt as a high school kid to especially hear an outstanding horn line in my face. But again, when the groups trade off, and no one has to do it all that often, it becomes another great part of the experience. Most of them really did choose to do this because they like performing. And seriously, how much more time are we talking here? It's not like I'm advocating for old school retreat. They'll still be out of the lot much sooner than the old days anyway. IMHO, I believe it to be a win win for all.

You have a right to your opinion. But, it's your opinion and unfortunately neither your opinion or mine matter in the eyes of the judges tonight or at finals. Now, my opinion would have scouts above blue stars right now.

• Like 1