Phailing Phantom-- How Phar Will They Phall?

How do you know if someone is a Ph.D student?

The Volvo.

• Like 2

Going back on topic... Stronger score from Phantom tonight in Dubuque. It won't put the doom-and-gloom comments to rest, but it may restore some confidence lost at the score from Whitewater.

Again, the season isn't even halfway over!

Phantom is/will be fine. Most corps go through competitive swings. From what I've seen online this year (not in person, so take it with a grain of salt), Phantom's show design doesn't quite "work" yet. There are certainly some great moments, but their staff will need to do some tinkering for Phantom to make it back in the top 6.

Don't forget that Phantom was a medalist just 3 years ago. I'm not worried about the direction of PR at all.

Don't forget that Phantom was a medalist just 3 years ago. I'm not worried about the direction of PR at all.

I havn't forgotten.. Phantom has medaled 4 times in the last 15 years ( SCV, for one example, just once )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

The exchange between Grammie and PhD is the most damming indictment in this thread. Both their intents seems well meaning and both may be accurate in their take but after identifying their relationships to Regiment and then their following exchange and considering the medium….ekks!