Duelling Decisions in DeKalb

Heck yeah, Crown brought the heat. If they can hang in third tomorrow I can start to get really excited for August.

Congrats to BD and Cadets drumlines for beating a pretty formidable SCV line!

Hmm, SCV dropped in visual analysis from first with a spread of .3 to 2nd to 4th with a spread of .4 to third place in one night... One of those two judges were incorrect.

(Maybe I should just add in my sig that I am an SCV homer and everything I say should be seen in that light)

*sips tea* this is going to be very, very interesting. 😈

• Like 2

Hmm, SCV dropped in visual analysis from first with a spread of .3 to 2nd to 4th with a spread of .4 to third place in one night... One of those two judges were incorrect.

(Maybe I should just add in my sig that I am an SCV homer and everything I say should be seen in that light)

I think positions and captions flip flopping night to night is going to be the norm over the next 4 weeks. Personally, I love it.

Edited by Yorkvillain

And Crown guard!!!!!

#1 brass, #1 guard = they are still in contention!!!

I'm gonna keep saying it...I think Crown will surprise on Finals week. It's gonna be crazy!

• Like 2

I think positions and captions flip flopping night to night is going to be the norm over the next 4 weeks. Personally, I love it.

I completely agree. It makes the competition so much more interesting if things shake up and are affected more by the performance night to night.

• Like 3