Hopefully what you heard is accurate.

Someone on DCP mentioned replacing the Kpop section for the poster found it ineffectual. What's the chance of it's replacement? It's been quite the while since a World Class corps replaced a given piece mid season. Licensing issues now raise a new factor to be considered in this modern era.

Edited by xandandl

Clearly because last year wasn't like this year and next year won't be like this year so you never know what that year will be. :shutup::muahaha: :not me: :whip:

And ten years from now won't be like ten years ago and today won't be like yesterday so I can't predict what next month will be like just because we know how last month was. :wow:

Cadets will win tonight, and open a bit of a gap with Devils. Bluecoats will be closer to SCV than Devils and Crown will drop to fifth

There, since I can see the future, no drama having to wait! Lol.

Well there it is. Now I don't have to stay up late for scores..

• Like 1

Someone on DCP mentioned replacing the Kpop section for the poster found it ineffectual. What's the chance of it's replacement? It's been quite the while since a World Class corps replaced a given piece mid season. Licensing issues now raise a new factor to be considered in this modern era.

I'm not sure but honestly, I think it's awful. First time I saw and heard it, I was " is this the Blue Devils"? Just horrid...

Looks like some wet weather headed right towards the 'Burg

I hope they do a kpop ending to the show!

:tounge2:

Let's hope not.

Are we sure all the ' Burg's there are Warren's ?