Mustang, OK - 7/15

Remember that BK put their closer on after the Cali shows they had with PR and Vanguard. So they haven't gone head to head with those two with a full show yet.

Edited by Minimaster

We'll get an indication tomorrow night. That's when BK and PR meet up again.

I will go out on a limb and predict (we love doing that on dcp after all)...that BK will TOP phantom tomorrow night...GO BK!!!!

• Like 3

Shall I wager my hands once again?

I shall.

In favor of BK over Phantom, or Phantom over BK?

Phantom is my first and formost love, but I think BK has the better show this year. I can not wager on it, because I am going off of monitor viewings only. It is refreshing to see someone new back in the mix.

I personally believe the true battle lies between Phantom and Cavies, and there, my favoritism comes in, because I give the nod to Phantom. In my opinion, and my opinion only, I believe BK to be much better than both PR and Cavies this year. Either way, it is just another group of corps keeping this year interesting and us all on the edge of our seats. That is good for the activity as a whole. No one likes stagnant and predictable seasons, or I would hope they wouldn't anyway.

Edited by old drmmjr
  • Like 2

I was in mustang tonight and I can guarantee the BK deserved that score! What a show they put on! The choreography was superb that hornline was breathtaking! Im so excited to see them in San Antonio! GO BK!

• Like 1

This post is a little late. This was my first time to see genesis and I am thoroughly impressed! Their hornline has such a mature sound for the age of the performers behind them.in my opinion their show was executed better and was more entertaining than the first three world class shows! Great job genesis!

If we go off Monday's scores from Missouri, taking into account the spreads, here is how that looked.

1. Cadets 0.0

2. BD - .3

3. Bluecoats - 1.5

4. SCV/Crown - 2.2

6. Cavaliers - 5.8

7. Phantom - 7.25

So with Blue Knights being only 3.25 points down to Cadets tells us they are firmly in 6th place, at least theoretically. Obviously head to head is a better indicator, and because the Missouri show had 7 strong corps it's easier for the spreads to widen a bit. All that aside, I'd say BK now has the advantage on Cavaliers and Phantom.

• Like 1

No way in hell Phantom > BK tomorrow (well, today). BK has to drop around 5 points and Phantom has to stop dropping, and increase it's 77 to do so.