If I had to guess, it's probably because Blue Devils achieved more.

That's exactly it. The demand was also higher.

• Like 1

No offense but Crown fans are the most deluded people in drum corps. I've noticed this not just on DCP, but on periscope, Facebook, Twitter, you name it. If Crown isn't winning, the judges are wrong. Apparently.

I'm not saying Crown should have won tonight, Cadets had the best performance of the night hands down.

That's exactly it. The demand was also higher.

music yes... marching?

I think Crown has more talent but Bloo has better show design. On the flip side, I think Cadets are more talented than BD but BD has the more entertaining show (not necessarily better).

I'm not saying Crown should have won tonight, Cadets had the best performance of the night hands down.

Something you need to remember is this: Crown has amazing brass, yes. They have amazing guard and visual, and at points their GE is good. BUT, one huge, massively contributing factor to their scores being so low is 1.) Their percussion. We as Crown fans are blinded by our fandom and we forget that there is a big big issue in their corps. Percussion is hindering the scores a lot. 2.) The closer. That's all I really need to say about that one.

Something you need to remember is this: Crown has amazing brass, yes. They have amazing guard and visual, and at points their GE is good. BUT, one huge, massively contributing factor to their scores being so low is 1.) Their percussion. We as Crown fans are blinded by our fandom and we forget that there is a big big issue in their corps. Percussion is hindering the scores a lot. 2.) The closer. That's all I really need to say about that one.

I definitely agree with you, sometimes I'm blinded by my obsession with their brass lol. But man they really do need to do something about that closer.