BK, who do they beat that's currently over them?

I would not be surprised to see them beat Cavies soon and stay ahead the whole season, but I think that's as high as they'll get.

I think this top 6 is the closest I can ever remember seeing in the 25 years I've been watching drum corps. Being anywhere in the top 6 this year is not pejorative. It may come down to their finals performance.

the only real way to compare is saturday. but its been pretty consistent

2014 Difference SA 1-6 - 4.7

2013 Difference SA 1-6 - 4.4

2012 Difference SA 1-6 - 5.55

2011 Difference SA 1-6 - 4.45

I don't know...I'm thinking 6th is where they'll end up, but I'm also thinking SCV or Crown (whichever settles in 5th place) could be threatened.

We'll know more after tonight and even more after Saturday, but I'm pretty sure BK won't be bothered by Cavies or Phantom.

BK fans are getting awfully cocky. I love BK and they sure as hell have a better show than Phantom this year but all I'm saying is to wait for the corps to get together before you pronounce them world beaters

• Like 2

BK fans are getting awfully cocky. I love BK and they sure as hell have a better show than Phantom this year but all I'm saying is to wait for the corps to get together before you pronounce them world beaters

I don't think anyone is being cocky. Heck, only one person in this thread thinks they'll rise above 6th...and that person doesn't even think they'll medal. So, nobody is pronouncing them "world beaters".

Dial back the hyperbole, eh?

Edited by Herk
  • Like 3