Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

Bluecoats should be in top three!!!!!! So much more creative than Cadets or Crown. And they played the hell out of it tonight.

Annnnd we're off.

• Like 1

BK's is just so sublime! The entire presentation is just so elegant and gorgeous. That hornline is really outstanding.

Edited by Catan

Was it just the broadcast, or just coming on after Bluecoats, but Blue Knights really seemed to be missing something tonight. Almost like they seemed tired.

BK was very good. They had several holes and a few rough spots in the visual performance tonight

They sounded great and put out some terrific energy the back 2 thirds of the show. I do think they'd benefit dramatically from creating a little more tension (musically - probably from the pit) in the first third of the show

Also noticed a lot of spacers and earrings on the members which is pretty distracting when they did the close up shots. I'm sure from the stands that makes zero difference

Anyway- really nicely done Blue Knights!! Should show very well in Indy :)

man I wish I could watch into the light again :glare:

• Like 1

BK was very good. They had several holes and a few rough spots in the visual performance tonight

They sounded great and put out some terrific energy the back 2 thirds of the show. I do think they'd benefit dramatically from creating a little more tension (musically - probably from the pit) in the first third of the show

Also noticed a lot of spacers and earrings on the members which is pretty distracting when they did the close up shots. I'm sure from the stands that makes zero difference

Anyway- really nicely done Blue Knights!! Should show very well in Indy :)

I noticed many holes as well. Hopefully those aren't from injuries that will keep kids out for a long period of time.