Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

From the Crown thread:

"Just saw Carolina Crown's practice before the show tonight. All I can say is, and all I will say is, OMG!"

He's referring to the new closer, so... well, I can't wait!

The poster is also a Crown homer, so there's that.

• Like 1

If i close my eyes i feel like i'm hearing SCV's show from a few years ago.. LOL

Music City has a nice show, with some good arrangements of a drum corps classic. Must be great for the kids to perform in front of such a huge home crowd too!

• Like 1

The poster is also a Crown homer, so there's that.

It is my opinion that just because someone is a "homer"..it doesn't necessarily mean that their opinion is any less of a valid opinion...We ALL have our favorites...maybe some with homage more than others due to affiliations etc...

I know if "I" were watching Crown in the lot..my jaw would be on the ground as well..haha

• Like 2

It is my opinion that just because someone is a "homer"..it doesn't necessarily mean that their opinion is any less of a valid opinion...We ALL have our favorites...maybe some with homage more than others due to affiliations etc...

I know if "I" were watching Crown in the lot..my jaw would be on the ground as well..haha

No, it just means I'm going to take the opinion with a grain of salt until I see it for myself lol

• Like 1

I didn't imply it wasn't valid, but it does color the opinion.