DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Key matchups to watch.

1. BD, Cadets, Crown. Crown and BD made a recent surge passing up Cadets at Murfreesboro. Will the Cadets bring out the neon guard uniforms?

2. Blue Stars and Crossmen. Both corps have been trading positions in recent head-to-head competitions with a .1 differential at Broken Arrow.

3. SOA, OC and Mandarins. OC has been close with PC and Mandarins and even tied twice this season. Mandarins was only .3 behind SOA in Opelika.

Which corps will truly be able to bring it at Atlanta?

I'm hoping PC finally comes ahead of its peers as they were prior to San Antonio. Hopefully they all surpass Spirit though. :thumbs-up: West Coast, haha.

• Like 3

I predict the Oregon Crusaders make a garden grow that hinders The Troopers Horses, but the Mary Poppins Crew flies past the obstacle while the Mandarin Ghost Army takes over only to be Comquered by the Crusaders of the Red Color whose own Conquest gets put on hold by INT, which causes some more Side Show Activity that results in the Crossmen getting Ariel Shots of the Chaos which sparks one to ponder the meaning of Life.... Because........ While Madison is dancing, they accidentally stumble on Kinetic Noise that goes very wrong allowing Satan to Rise from Dantes Inferno and throwing people marching in the Power of 10 formation to form special weapons made from Tesla Coils borrowed from SCV accidentally zaps Satan to Paris in the Springtime making him thoroughly confused until he's tackled by Wrestlers that are Singing Run Baby Run which Causes him to pause before heading to Hades and realize- it's all inked as a fairy tail and not real after all!

Every show relates to another... Sort of;) best of luck in ATL tomorrow drum corps!! Do it up

Ps... Colts are still talking bout the drum corps fairy tail and just can't stop😎

• Like 3

I'm hoping PC finally comes ahead of its peers as they were prior to San Antonio. Hopefully they all surpass Spirit though. :thumbs-up: West Coast, haha.

Hope all you want. But Crown says it best: Abandon all hope, all you who enter Spirit's hometown.

• Like 1

Colts and/ or the Troopers need to be within less than a point or so of the 12th place Corps in Atlanta to have a realistic chance of making the TOP 12 for 2015, imo.

I'm looking for the Cadets to bounce back from last nite's flat performance in Tennessee. You don't want to peak too soon either. So today in Atlanta is an important test for the Cadets, imo. You want the Corps to peak in the Semi's/ Finals, not too early.

I think I read somewhere else that the Cadets were not going with the new Uni's until July 30. So like anything involving George Hopkins it must be a conspiracy to deny me from seeing those Neon Uniforms today. Hopefully the opportunity to show them in front of a large crowd will urge them to make the change early. An earlier post asked about scoring for DCA corps. I know last year one of the DCA opted for an Unscored show since DCI and DCA judging is slightly different. I believe the DCA corps are scored differently in several categories than DCI so the scores they will get here are not in competition with the DCI Corps who have some different criterion.

Edited by totaleefree

I was so hoping that was a photoshopped picture of Hopkins

When Cadets did 12.25 I did a photoshop of Hop as Santa. Still one of my favorites.

• Like 1

I think I read somewhere else that the Cadets were not going with the new Uni's until July 30. So like anything involving George Hopkins it must be a conspiracy to deny me from seeing those Neon Uniforms today. Hopefully the opportunity to show them in front of a large crowd will urge them to make the change early. An earlier post asked about scoring for DCA corps. I know last year one of the DCA opted for an Unscored show since DCI and DCA judging is slightly different. I believe the DCA corps are scored differently in several categories than DCI so the scores they will get here are not in competition with the DCI Corps who have some different criterion.

He said they're holding off on the new look until July 30th because it's "10" days before finals.