15. Cascades

16. Academy

17. Mandarins

18. SOAp

19. Pac Sun

20. pio

21. Surf

• Like 3

Hehehehe...beer money used up by live feed?

Of course not. Unfortunately I'm on call for work.

Going to be bold and say the top 7 doesn't change from last night. Would like to see Bloo close the gap on Cadets and Crown close the gap on BD. I really want BK in the top 6 and Troopers in the top 12.

Well one show's effects evaporate by the next show. SCV pulled an 88 the other night and we all suspected they were contenders only for them to fall last night. I still think there's a lot of movement going on but ultimately, it will be BD/Cadets for the gold with Crown a strong bronze medal. The question is, Crown surging or peaking, (they had the most captions with performance over content),, Cadets getting that very demanding show clean, BD maintaining or losing last night's edge, Bluecoats the next corps to pop a surprise? Each week seems to have a new star and this week's star is Crown.

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

Alright, real, non-statistical predictions:

90.30 Blue Devils

90.15 Crown

90.10 Cadets

88.80 Bluecoats

87.40 SCV

Well one show's effects evaporate by the next show. SCV pulled an 88 the other night and we all suspected they were contenders only for them to fall last night. I still think there's a lot of movement going on but ultimately, it will be BD/Cadets for the gold with Crown a strong bronze medal. The question is, Crown surging or peaking, Cadets getting that very demanding show clean, BD maintaining or losing last night's edge, Bluecoats the next corps to pop a surprise? Each week seems to have a new star and this week's star is Crown.

Yeah, there's been a lot of "dead cat bounces" this season. Up until last night Cadets and BD were very consistent in their placements. I tend to agree that it's going to come down to those two in the end. Last night was wild and kudos to Crown, but that result is an anomaly compared to the rest of the season. Tonight will go a long way to see if that holds. Imagine of Coats pulled 2nd tonight? They'd have to shut DCP down.