Tour of Champions Chester- Official Thread 7/30

The reason why I didn't go into further detail with my original post was its still 36 hours away, with a dynamic system as this, a lot can change in that 24 hour period. So...in order to be more accurate, I left all that out. The current thinking according the NWS Philly is, a 60% chance of rain at 7pm....They think 7pm is the best time for rain chances. Of course....this is still too far away to be accurate.

I sure hope it doesn't snow. Can you imagine trying to shovel three feet of snow off the field in all that heat ?????

(Seriously, thank you for all the forecasts this year..... I've been following NWS on Twitter since last winter...... I was not aware of the "local" reason for their superior accuracy)

• Like 1

I posted this in the BD thread as well:

Weather and traffic permitting, I will hopefully be periscoping from BD practice on Thursday around 1-1:30 PM ET. I may do some of the shows at night too. I'll definitely do the scores. I'll have my backup battery with me just in case.

@yorkvillain

And I promise to scope the second I see the new Cadets uniforms.

• Like 1

What a ridiculous show order. TOC's, a G7 brainchild, are good and bad at the same time. We've seen some pretty whacky results at these shows. I wish Crown didn't have to lead off - just like Cadets having to lead off in Winston-Salem. This just doesn't make sense this late in the season.

Oh well, regardless of the outcome, this show will be meaningless come Indy.

PS - Hey George, stick around to the end this time, okay?

Wow taking a shot at Hopkins. Classic.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, the Cadets had a good reason to leave early after that show?

Section 107 row Y. I'll try to periscope at @jetsfan2011.

• Like 1