ALLENTOWN - Day 2

I think Bloo had an amazing run tonight, but I think the judges are going to go with Crown in the pole position after tonight. Here's how I have it:

1) Crown - 94.1

2) Bloo - 93.8

3) BD - 93.75

4) Cadets - 93.6

I think Bloo and BD may be switched up, it was hard to hear tonight on the feed to be sure. I'm very impressed with Crown and Bloo's incredible cleaning here in the late stages of the race, including adding the polish that both shows needed all along. Congrats to these teams for an amazing season, this is gonna be close!!

• Like 3

Double post

Edited by cf144

It's been confirmed by an actual Cadets horn player, no less, that the only amplification during the french horn feature is during the soloist at the end of the feature.

Intentionally or not....the reinforcement and fx were on during the ensemble in Winston-Salem. Let's just say I was too far left and front that night. It was obvious...and I had thought I had heard some reinforcement in ATL but just wrote it off to the dome.

Wow, Cadets! Unbelievable show, start to fantastic finish!

But they won't win. They can't win.

This is my first time seeing those black unis, and they RUIN the show. I am so disappointed. All the big marching moments are LOST, and it doesn't "hide" any dirt.

Changing to those black uniforms is the biggest mistake in the history of drum corps, and I've been watching over 30 years, and I am a HUGE Cadets fan.

I'll elaborate later with specifics. I am re-watching Crown and Cadets before the feed goes black again, and going black is not a good thing.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 4

I really really want Bloo to make a move tonight. Let's hope they don't get 4th.

• Like 1

Cadets drill in closer blows doors over BD's. Just sayin'... that is some SMOKIN' HOT drill.

• Like 2

The "white legs" were one of the best parts of a Cadets show... now that is gone..and there is no contrast at all in the show... everything is dark.

Phantom Regiment won a championship in all black. Cadets will be okay.