Pitched Battle in Pittsburgh Tonight

I've not been watching this area of the scores too closely but has BACs guard been scoring that high to beat BKs guard? That seems to be an area where BAC is really showing improvement.

I've not been watching this area of the scores too closely but has BACs guard been scoring that high to beat BKs guard? That seems to be an area where BAC is really showing improvement.

BAC's guard is one of their strengths this year...

Seems to be! I was impressed with how they handled the difficult book last year. I guess I've not generally given attention to their guard while watching this year though. Something to watch for this weekend!

• Like 1

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Seriously. That show is so fun. I end up humming the tunes during the change to the next corps

You should get a free one year subscription to Fan Network for 2015-2016 for the proper spelling of this word. ( heck, even throw in the full access to the Finals archive shows going back to 1974 )

Edited by BRASSO

BAC's guard is one of their strengths this year...

I see they topped BK tonite in Guard, Liahona.

BK lead over BAC was over 5, 6 days ago.. now 3.3.

They're not catching BK this year though.... and thats just.... well..... " because " ( lol!)

• Like 1

At the end of the show, Pioneer did a pass in review. Cool!

At Erie too. It is cool.

• Like 1

What is a 'pass in review'?

You should get a free one year subscription to Fan Network for 2015-2016 for the proper spelling of this word. ( heck, even throw in the full access to the Finals archive shows going back to 1974 )

If only such a service existed...

The story behind how i know how to spell that is it's own legend...but i'm not sharing it here.

What is a 'pass in review'?

Think of the old WWII movies where the troops march past a reviewing stand. In this case, the "reviewing official" is the audience.