Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

They have changed...... and so have WE......

I was thinking the same. I was probably a bit of a snob then and couldn't be bothered with those "inferior" corps.

I'm feeling better about Cascades. 70.9 in Allentown. Ignoring that Centerville score, they can do this!

Cascades should advance. Such a good program this year!!

• Like 1

7th Regiment - 70.625

Legends - 70.750

Spartans - 71.775

Genesis - 73.450

Blue Devils B - 77.050

Vanguard Cadets - 78.425

Ok. Cascades can get a 72. I HAVE FAITH!!!!!!!

Genesis sure surged ahead, that doesn't surprise me though. Legends, depends on where Cascades and Surf score.

Go Genesis!!!

What a jump by Genesis - a shame for them they didn't do that Tuesday and get a medal!

• Like 2

What a jump by Genesis - a shame for them they didn't do that Tuesday and get a medal!

Hey, they're guaranteed a semifinals spot now! Good for them. Love Legends this year, but it kinda surprised me Genesis didn't get 3rd in Michigan City.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

I was thinking the same. I was probably a bit of a snob then and couldn't be bothered with those "inferior" corps.

I've always enjoyed the non-finalist shows even when they were struggling. Some of my favorite moments have come from lower ranking corps and this is probably the strongest showing from this group since the mid '80s

Yea I have not seen SCVC since Stanford. They really changed their show. They have a really clean pit. Battery is no where near BDB but you gotta have both together to win the caption. I really like their show. It's very sophisticated.

BDB doing a rush song was a very bad idea. Rock songs don't translate to drum corps most of the time.