Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

Drum corps at work. I have a very forgiving boss. Oh wait, I'm the boss.

• Like 1

I agree on Brass but I definitely don't buy them taking MA. The vocal portion of the show is unfortunately cringeworthy, while Crossmen have integrated their singing well. Reason for the bad MA scores for Trooper.

And for those that don't think singing/vocalist is considered in music analysis caption they are dead wrong...I've heard comments about the vocalists during some of the performances by the music analysis judge this season...

The yellow 50 appears to be wearing off. Now looks like infield dirt.

Said it yesterday and I'll say it again - amazing how good the corps "down here" are. That said I thing Cascades over Spartans.

• Like 2

Great job guard!! Not a show you can hum afterwards IMO but still very nice. I have Cascades ahead of them though.

• Like 1

TERRI! Where have you been? Miss your posts.

I was away for 2 weeks with almost zero internet and phone connectivity. It was AWESOME. And then I'm frantically trying to get ready to teach in three short weeks - I'm not even close to ready. So, that's where I've been. I'm sure y'all held down the fort just fine without my Trooper homer hype and such. :tounge2:

No! They're muting the mics again between shows. They made us miss pre-show stuff yesterday. Didn't they learn???

EDIT: Apparently that's only on the high-cam feed.

EDIT2: Oh good lord, now it muted at the top of the show. GET YOUR #### TOGETHER, DCI!

Edited by brassboy