Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

seriously, who always gives these threads 1 star?

• Like 2

My predictions:

1. Blue Devils (GE 1, VP, VA, Guard)

2. Crown (GE 2/GE Total, Brass)

3. Bluecoats

4. The Cadets (MA)

5. Santa Clara Vanguard (Perc)

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Madison Scouts

9. The Cavaliers

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Blue Stars

12. Troopers (Bold prediction of the day!)

• Like 2

I'm hoping Cavies can find a way to bounce back...at least into 8th place.

Oh...and I really hope PR doesn't surge...or BK doesn't have a bad performance. I want BK to stay in 6th.

Edited by Herk
  • Like 1

I'm hoping Cavies can find a way to bounce back...at least into 8th place.

Oh...and I really hope PR doesn't surge...or BK doesn't have a bad performance. I want BK to stay in 6th.

This is one place I'm afraid we're going to have to disagree :) Hoping Phantom surges like no other!

So after much debate with myself, I decided NOT to buy the $80 "Package" for tonight and tomorrow, mainly because I'm not sure tomorrow night will be a possibility...I wanted to, but I'm a cheap BA#T#RD sometimes..what can I say?

But....then my soon to be wife (in 7 days!!) went ahead and bought my ticket while I was logged in and away from my computer. I got an email on my phone saying "thanks for your purchase" I was like wth? NO, i didn't buy that. ########!!!! haha Then she came outside and said surprise!! She had the kids videotape my angry reaction through the front window (was washing the car) its pretty funny! and that, is why I'm marrying her, because she's cool like that. :silly:

So now, I'll be leaving work here shortly to go home and enjoy the show!! haha

Edited by rainshdw08
  • Like 2

I'm sure this is answered in a thread specific to DCI Live somewhere but I have a couple quick questions hopefully someone can answer:

1. If you purchase the bundle can you watch on two separate devices as long as you log off one of them? I'd like to watch some at work but then log off and re-log in a personal computer at home.

2. Does it work with Apple? I'd like to stream through Apple TV on the big screen.

3. Can you switch between high-cam and multi-cam or do you have to decide when you purchase the bundle and stuck with that option?

I sure hope there are no or few issues...I expect soooo many people to be logged in to this (which is awesome!).

1. yes

2. YES

3. Y E S

ENJOY !