OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

Cadets once again pulling off a closer with drill and music no one else would even attempt. Love it.

You know its true when i cry more on the closer then on the ballad. I have officially put it ahead of Between Angels and Demons as my favorite cadets show

Cadets:

11227030_10205427524982479_6343905310811

• Like 4

Cadets really laid down the gauntlet for the rest of the top 4. That sounded like a Sanford run and possibly an Ott run. Great job Cadets!

Next on the field is the Bluecoats from Canton, Ohio. Their 2015 program is entitled "Kinetic Noise" and consists of:

Shaker Loops by Adams, John; Anderson, Jon

Electric Counterpoint by Reich, Steve

Woods by Vernon, Justin

Gene takes a Drink by Gordon, Michael

An Animated Description of Mr. Maps by Zammuto, Nick; de Jong, Paul

Dense by Denis, Daniel

Awesome run Cadets...I am really sold now on the black...I love it...So much intricate brass playing...but what I love the most is the way the ensemble playing between the percussion and brass...it feel like i'm listening to just one voice...that was spectacular!

Cadets just marched an amazingly clean show given their demand. Brass amazing. Percussion amazing. Guard just isn't up to par. You really see that in the middle section after opener and before french horn feature. It's actually the story of the whole show. Absolutely championship show for first 1/3 and last 1/3. Middle 1/3 is a struggle visually. In any case, I predict they will move up.