Boston Crusaders 2016

So, you did go to Harrrvard!

Yes... As a matter of fact I drove thru there as recently as last nite ( Harvard, Ma. ) on the way to Ash Burn'em, where BAC was practicing. I would have gotten admitted to Harvard Univ., if it wern't for my grades, SAT's, and grandparents lineage ( County Cavan, Ire. ). Other than that, they said I qualified, Ghost.

• Like 1

Yes... As a matter of fact I drove thru there as recently as last nite ( Harvard, Ma. ) on the way to Ash Burn'em, where BAC was practicing. I would have gotten admitted to Harvard Univ., if it wern't for my grades, SAT's, and grandparents lineage ( County Cavan, Ire. ). Other than that, they said I qualified, Ghost.

You most definitely would have put the "poison" in the Ivy. :silly:

Edited by HornTeacher

The bow tie alone should have gotten you in.

• Like 2

BRASSO and emc2 must have gone out drinking after the Spring Fling. That's why there's been no report of the evening's activities. :tounge2:

Sancho, my horse... and my sword !!

Sancho, my horse... and my sword !!

Off to another adventure are we?

I'm about ready to hug my pillow. Didn't you take a typing class in HS? Hurry up will yeah!

Edited by Ghost

Boston's Spring Fling fundraiser tonite was once again a great time.

This year the Corps performed 2 Exhibitions back to back on the football field. The first one had Boston's Brian Murphy ( one of the Co - Designers ) explain the show. He would explain the opener.. then have the Corps do their opener.... then stop. He would then explain each segment of the show.. then have that segment performed by the Corps... and so on and so forth.... a nice touch, imo, as the nice sized crowd in attendance was a mix of Drum Corps people, as well as townspeople that were invited to come out and watch.

The second exhibition by the Corps was also in full uniform, but this time with shako and plumes. I am not about to spill the beans on the show, and what the audience will see and hear in 4 days time in the theatres nationwide. I don't hype Corps. Thsts because I have no idea the caliber of other Corps. That said, I can report that Boston got a standing O tonite at the conclusion of their opener in the first exhibition go around. Was it a perfunctory standing o ?.... well, its possible, as a goodly portion of the audience were indeed alums, donors, etc Do I think the standing O right off the bat was principally because of this ? No. I believe it was mostly because the show won the audience over right from the getgo. I don't intend to say much more than the fact that Boston is far more prepared for the 1st week of the season than they were last year at this time. And that this show will be a hit with national audiences this summer. So there it is. Thursday can't come fast enough for me.

• Like 2