Carolina Crown 2016

I think Crown has a good chance at taking the Brass and Color Guard trophy home tomorrow and maybe even the gold.

Best of Luck to the members as I hope they sleep well tonight and work there butts off tomorrow.

• Like 1

I think Crown has a good chance at taking the Brass and Color Guard trophy home tomorrow and maybe even the gold.

Best of Luck to the members as I hope they sleep well tonight and work there butts off tomorrow.

Beat BD in cologuard?

Pshh. Not happening.

Brass? Dang, I hope not.

Edited by jsd

Beat BD in cologuard?

Pshh. Not happening.

Brass? Dang, I hope not.

It happened in Prelims. Very well could have happened last night. And can #### well happen tonight! Crowns guard is pretty fantastic. Take your hate elsewhere. Nobody wants to see, hear, or read it. You're just fishing for some #### to get stired just like you did on the other thread. Go the hell on somewhere JSD. Edited by UKSuperman
  • Like 1

It happened in Prelims. Very well could have happened last night. And can #### well happen tonight! Crowns guard is pretty fantastic. Take your hate elsewhere. Nobody wants to see, hear, or read it. You're just fishing for some #### to get stired just like you did on the other thread. Go the hell on somewhere JSD.

Not to mention that Crown's staff likes the panel tomorrow. It's a very favorable lineup for them.

• Like 1

Not to mention that Crown's staff likes the panel tomorrow. It's a very favorable lineup for them.

Exactly. I will die if they come out with the win tomorrow night! I mean it. Immediate cardiac arrest. They are in a VERY good spot going into finals (3rd, 0.338 behind first), and the panel is favorable to Crown. I've seen corps come back from bigger gaps! It's a definite possibility and I LOVE it!!!

It happened in Prelims. Very well could have happened last night. And can #### well happen tonight! Crowns guard is pretty fantastic. Take your hate elsewhere. Nobody wants to see, hear, or read it. You're just fishing for some #### to get stired just like you did on the other thread. Go the hell on somewhere JSD.

Not really. You were the one who was upset with me on an entirely different thread.

BD has won colorguard for the majority of the last two decades. Chances are they win it tomorrow as well. Why? Because they deserve it. Scott Chandler is "God" when it comes to that medium, and his performers are the best of the best.

Does that statement imply that Crown's guard is somehow lacking? Not at all. That's your interpretation of what I wrote, and it is incorrect. Their guard (as well as Bluecoats) are freaking phenomenal.

I have no "hate" for ANY of the performers who take the field in the activity of DCI. I happen to think that how the Blue Devils do the activity is better than the other corps. They may very well lose tomorrow night. I am okay with that. May the best corps win.

Stop being so upset over my opinion of the activity. Seriously...read your response. Totally unnecessary. Yep, I think the Blue Devils as an organization are the best in the activity. I will continue to post as such. Please re-read what I have posted, and then take that into consideration as to what you have posted to me.

And...which "hell" would you like me to go to? The Greek word for "hell" from a biblical standpoint is "Gehenna". It was a garbage dump during the time of Jesus, but is a lush valley with million dollar real estate today. Want me to go there? Cool!

Edited by jsd

If you want Blue Devils talk, there's an entirely different thread for that. It's right here...

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/163992-blue-devils-2016/page-124#entry3578225

You're welcome.

Go praise them there and put down Crown there. Not here.

Thanks.

Edited by UKSuperman
  • Like 2

And...which "hell" would you like me to go to? The Greek word for "hell" from a biblical standpoint is "Gehenna". It was a garbage dump during the time of Jesus, but is a lush valley with million dollar real estate today. Want me to go there? Cool!

I'm not Greek. I'm Catholic. What do you think...?

If you want Blue Devils talk, there's an entirely different thread for that. It's right here...http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/163992-blue-devils-2016/page-124#entry3578225

You're welcome.

Go praise them there and put down Crown there. Not here.

Thanks.

I have yet to put down Crown. As a matter of fact, all I have done is praise them.

Did you not read that I wrote that they could potentially win tomorrow?

The top three are fantastic. Hell, all of the corps are fantastic. I just happen to favor BD, and post as such. Stop getting so wound up about it.

Edited by jsd

I'm not Greek. I'm Catholic. What do you think...?

I don't care what you are. The New Testament of the Bible was written in Greek. The word that your Catholic Church translates as "hell" is originally written as "Gehenna", which is a a lush valley that you can visit today, full of million dollar real estate. If that's where you want to banish me, then I am good with that.