Carolina Crown 2016

Quite frankly both have been acting pretty crazy on here lately, from an unbiased party. I'll go back to the Bluecoats threa......and there isn't one.

:I

Carry on.

good plan, I'll also slink back to the Vangua... Oh... Hmm... Okay...
  • Like 1

good plan, I'll also slink back to the Vangua... Oh... Hmm... Okay...

We can just go back to our quiet corners excitedly anticipating what is to come and not (or being able to for that matter) argue and over analyze the crap out of them and observe and watch these threads. :music:

But seriously, we're getting close to a month from move ins. Hoping we can simmer down and all get excited about our own corps without throwing some jabs and punches the other way. This is DCP though, who am I kidding? So when's the next Crown camp? Hoping these little video clips are a trend. Giving me a nice little taste of what is to come without giving away the whole thing. I like that, they teasin.

• Like 1

Next camp is April 22-24. The guard and percussion will be back. Hopefully more music leaks with full ensemble.

Next camp is April 22-24. The guard and percussion will be back. Hopefully more music leaks with full ensemble.

Can't. F#$king. Wait.

• Like 1

Can't. F#$king. Wait.

Me too. I marched and love Cadets but Crown is a close second as my favorite corps.

Hoping we get ourselves another little teaser. :music: That last one was just mean where they cut off. Haha.

I did receive an email yesterday from them since I was a donator and that to expect videos from spring training soon. Crossing my fingers my i see something in my inbox soon. =)