Phantom Regiment 2016

So, now that we know what the corp uni looks like, are the pit members indeed wearing a different uni? Or is there a uni change?

I don't think it's Phantom's style to have a separate uniform for the pit but maybe I'm wrong. They have been quite secretive about what is going on this year and perhaps they have a surprise or two in store.

One thing - I love the new corps uniform! I think it's going to be quite effective facing the front and facing the back field.

In addition, I love their musical program. I think Will Pitts has done an incredible job!

Edited by Fish

I wonder if their new uni's somehow change to the all-black that the pit are wearing!!!

I wonder if their new uni's somehow change to the all-black that the pit are wearing!!!

If it can be done better than 2014, I'm all for it

Hate the corps uni

Visual really sucks, with a almost total rewrite it might salvage the show

Like the music

Totally lame excuse for props, will probably be a big markdown. Surely there's more to come

Edited by war eagle

I would have tried to put it a little gentler. However, I agree. Very disappointing from a visual standpoint, and the two ballads separated by a drum break don't work very well. The second ballad is gorgeous, but having two? I think Regiment is going to drop in placement this year for sure. When you compare what they put out (between Bluecoats, Crown, Cadets and Cavies) there's just no comparison. I didn't see Boston, but I don't see how Regiment will improve on placement this year.