Phantom Regiment 2016

Musically amazing but still a visual mess?

Haha. Yes! At least they still placed competitively at the time.

Will Pitts shows that if you are only gonna hire Regiment alums, then you should hire the young, talented ones. Emmert was a big ole swing and a miss. Time to regroup on that front.

If only there was a Regiment alum who is killing it in winter and marching band right now that is a visual designer....

• Like 4

Will Pitts shows that if you are only gonna hire Regiment alums, then you should hire the young, talented ones. Emmert was a big ole swing and a miss. Time to regroup on that front.

If only there was a Regiment alum who is killing it in winter and marching band right now that is a visual designer....

Still not sold on Pitts.

Emmert had no chance coming in. Plus, from his previous comments, I'm surprised he's there at all.

That would require them to want to work with the admin and who wants to do that?!?

Still not sold on Pitts.

Emmert had no chance coming in. Plus, from his previous comments, I'm surprised he's there at all.

That would require them to want to work with the admin and who wants to do that?!?

#### dude, I thought the performance was decent and the design unfortunately forgettable. But lay of the attack driven criticism. They have an entire season ahead to rewrite and right the ship. You may be pleasantly surprised by Finals night. (Maybe not, but it's too early to call)

• Like 2

#### dude, I thought the performance was decent and the design unfortunately forgettable. But lay of the attack driven criticism. They have an entire season ahead to rewrite and right the ship. You may be pleasantly surprised by Finals night. (Maybe not, but it's too early to call)

I've said it before but you should see the PMs this kid sends me. There's no way he's ever going to say anything positive about PR until they return to their mid 2000's staff. He absolutely despises everyone at PR.

• Like 1

I've said it before but you should see the PMs this kid sends me. There's no way he's ever going to say anything positive about PR until they return to their mid 2000's staff. He absolutely despises everyone at PR.

There should be a type of ban on this site for him in topics about Phantom or when he talks about Phantom. And people wonder why we get a bad rep on here.