The Cavaliers 2016

Yup! Then people started complaining about their brass approach and saying they weren't loud enough and all of that...

The crap hit the fan in 2009 and the rest is history...

We shall not talk about that.

• Like 1

We shall not talk about that.

The Seal's want us to play louder so we get a new staff right? (Hint: I'm joking)

The Seal's want us to play louder so we get a new staff right? (Hint: I'm joking)

Play louder - get a new staff. Play not so loud - get a new staff. Whatever. It's no secret how to make a great corps. Hire great instructors and stay out of their way.

• Like 1

Anyone else catch the trombone player who punted the cone in ATL and danced back before a judge could notice? That was my favorite part of the night.

Some people were asking the DCI orange come Twitter if it was ok. But I'm pretty sure it was an imitation yellow come right? Got what it deserved. But yeah love every time that happens in any corps.

• Like 1

Think Cavaliers are the first corps to surpass their finals score from last year. Don't think many more will do that, maybe Blue Stars. I know I know comparing scores across years is really pointless, but I don't think it's any debate their show is so much stronger this year.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 4

Think Cavaliers are the first corps to surpass their finals score from last year. Don't think many more will do that, maybe Blue Stars. I know I know comparing scores across years is really pointless, but I don't think it's any debate their show is so much stronger this year.

In this case, it's ok. The improvements in programming and performance are significant, and the scores should continue to reflect that. 4th is probably out of the question, but 5th behind SCV is totally within reach, imho.

• Like 1

Congratulations, Cavaliers.

You've just exceeded your final score from last year, and there are almost two weeks to go in the season!

Keep pushing to get better and improve!

In this case, it's ok. The improvements in programming and performance are significant, and the scores should continue to reflect that. 4th is probably out of the question, but 5th behind SCV is totally within reach, imho.

I think this very possible and my thoughts exactly. They should be in the top 5 this year.