The Cavaliers 2016

How are the brass? I know that's not always their strong suit but I have high hopes!

I thought they sounded like the best 10th place hornline ever last year. But from the small things I've heard they sound decent, but I really haven't heard much.

• Like 1

Anyone see the new "Shock to the System" video on their Facebook page?

Interesting!

I found this publicly.

https://www.facebook.com/joe.hobbs.716/videos/10101204305190059/

Yeeeeeeaaaaah. BASSES. :drool: Love me some tasty bass runs.

Cant' wait to hear what is always amazing front ensemble arranging in addition to this.

Sounding REALLY good. From what I've heard from everyone, the percussion caption is going to run really deep this year. Outside the obvious top 4, have been really impressed with now Cavaliers, Crowns improvement, Blue Stars, AND Madison. Some great percussion stuff going on this year.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

I found this publicly.

https://www.facebook.com/joe.hobbs.716/videos/10101204305190059/

Yeeeeeeaaaaah. BASSES. :drool: Love me some tasty bass runs.

Cant' wait to hear what is always amazing front ensemble arranging in addition to this.

Sounding REALLY good. From what I've heard from everyone, the percussion caption is going to run really deep this year. Outside the obvious top 4, have been really impressed with now Cavaliers, Crowns improvement, Blue Stars, AND Madison. Some great percussion stuff going on this year.

This is the video that JJeffeory and I were referring to. I didn't know where it was available outside of Joe's personal page.