The Cavaliers 2016

Did you see something? :)

I haven't seen anything yet, but hopefully before the premier we shall see.

New pictures! Props look cool. :) http://imgur.com/a/TU1du

One of the props are a stage for screamer(s). Some cool stuff happening for a corps most people overlook nowadays. Not quite what we once were, but should be an entertaining year.

• Like 2

One of the props are a stage for screamer(s). Some cool stuff happening for a corps most people overlook nowadays. Not quite what we once were, but should be an entertaining year.

They're pretty far along on learning the show too from what I've heard. I'm looking forward to being entertained!

Unfortunately I can't post the video, but the battery is on fire right now. Some of the best stuff from these guys in a while, and while moving. Glad to see the battery taking the initiative to step up and set a tone for the rest of the corps.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I can't post the video, but the battery is on fire right now. Some of the best stuff from these guys in a while, and while moving. Glad to see the battery taking the initiative to step up and set a tone for the rest of the corps.

Saw it too. It's good, but I'm not a percussionist.

Saw it too. It's good, but I'm not a percussionist.

A bunch of the drum guys I marched with agree with those statements, for this time in the season.

• Like 1

How are the brass? I know that's not always their strong suit but I have high hopes!

They improved that caption a lot last year and I thought the hornline was VERY underrated by season's end. Tough book, for sure!
  • Like 2

They improved that caption a lot last year and I thought the hornline was VERY underrated by season's end. Tough book, for sure!

Agree. Cavies played a tough musical book last year and I thought their brass made big strides from the past few seasons. Losing so many bodies to sickness right around the Atlanta regional hurt. It slowed down their progress. Had the Cavaliers stayed healthy last year I fully expected them to give the Blue knights a run for that 6th spot. It didn't work out that way, but they competed like crazy and in the end that's all that matters.

• Like 2