The Cavaliers 2016

I actually really like them.

Same style gauntlets and Aussie.

I'm excited for the new direction of the corps.

Still think they look very much Cavalier while fitting the show.

Been waiting for this since...well...2012

They go more green in the formal uniforms used for parades.

I LOVE them. LOVE. And love the green version also.

• Like 1

As a biiiiiig fan of this corps... I don't really care for these uniforms. But I understand that most corps are doing this type of change.... either way, I am going to cheer for them no matter what. Hopefully they show a great improvement in the show

This is my favorite look of the main uniform:

Cavaliers2016_Look10_logo.jpg

The uniforms are very different and will take some adjusting to..But they actually look pretty good and upgraded...and if it helps fit the theme and gain some GE points...GO CAVIES!

• Like 1

Well, this is definitely a love or hate one. I actually really kinda like it.........personally.

Homage to a couple of uniforms from Cavies past! The ones with the writing are the most jarring, but I'd be willing to be that those will be used sparingly in the show. We shall see VERY soon.

They will be used the entire time in the show, the green sleeved ones are only for parades.

Homage to a couple of uniforms from Cavies past! The ones with the writing are the most jarring, but I'd be willing to be that those will be used sparingly in the show. We shall see VERY soon.

From what I understand the green uniforms are the formal. To be used for parades, etc... Don't think they're used in the show.

• Like 1

They will be used the entire time in the show, the green sleeved ones are only for parades.

Ah, alright.