The Cavaliers 2016

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Absolutely phenomenal. I'm so proud of the cavaliers, I was hoping for them to re-enter the top 5 this year and to my amazement the accomplished that goal. I was grinning ear to ear when I heard the cadets name called in 6th, although I love the cadets as well but the cavies are my absolute favorite drum corps of all time and to see them making strides back towards the top. Who knows? Next year we could be talking about a shiny medal 😄

• Like 1

I was too busy, caught up in the weekend, to comment on this thread. Overjoyed with this season and getting to be there for finals night for the amazing performance.

Good luck to the corps in 2017 as recruitment has already started. Also quite jealous of the design team who is having all the fun now getting to plan next season.

• Like 2

Welcome back to the Top 5 Cavies!

... We've missed you. :)

• Like 1

Could someone please tell me where I can find a still of the uniform the Cavies had on for retreat ?

It is currently the cover photo on their Facebook page. I'm having trouble finding the link to give you but I'll continue to try.

Edit: link

https://www.facebook.com/TheCavaliers/posts/10154403436723996

Edited by littlejaw