Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

:')

I have been a huge fan of this corps since they gave me my first live DCI experience in 2009. I've loved them through their first medal, to a 7th place show with an incredible opener, to their own history altering 2014, to their changing performance live two days ago. Watching this corps transform itself into what it is today has been a journey. I hope they can keep it up til the end, because what a ride it has been. And that would only be the cherry on top of the cake.

I can't wait to see what the rest of this season has to offer.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 4

:')

I can't wait to see what the rest of this season has to offer.

You and me both, brother

• Like 1

I've been a fan since the 1991 Palookaville show. Yes I'm that old. It's been wonderful watching the progression of your corps. This year's offering is superb. I saw your show in Denton a few days ago and I was blown away. Thank you for what for me was one of the top DCI experiences of my life. Congratulations on your win in San Antonio. I wish you continued success this season and I can't wait to see you in Dallas at Lake Highlands.

Blessings and Godspeed.

Edited by biffwah
  • Like 1

Congratulations on a big win!!! Can't wait to see you live.

• Like 1

Bloo totally won me over tonight. So much so I put them as a favorite in my signature. :babies:

I thought they won the night and was ecstatic when the judges made it official! Congratulations to the Bluecoats for reminding us that corps really can move up the food chain and make magical things happen.

• Like 2

I've been a fan since the 1991 Palookaville show. Yes I'm that old. It's been wonderful watching the progression of your corps. This year's offering is superb. I saw your show in Denton a few days ago and I was blown away. Thank you for what for me was one of the top DCI experiences of my life. Congratulations on your win in San Antonio. I wish you continued success this season and I can't wait to see you in Dallas at Lake Highlands.

Blessings and Godspeed.

The first show of Blooo I remember was 1988 (I think), where they played Autumn Leaves and had like 25 snares on the field. It's amazing to see their slow but steady rise!

Besides their most recent spate of success, another of my favorite shows of theirs was my first ever attended Finals in 2006. Connexus will always be a special show to me. It was their highest placement ever (4th) to that point. It's one of my most played APD's.

Congrats tonight Blooo! Keep it going!

Edited by ajlemm