Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Just saw some sheet music excerpts from the show. This show is going to groove so hard and many babies will be thrown.

• Like 2

Just saw some sheet music excerpts from the show. This show is going to groove so hard and many babies will be thrown.

What's the title of the show?

What's the title of the show?

Didn't have a show title. Literally just said Bluecoats 2016.

I'm definitely not going to make a placement prediction yet, but I think they are being incredibly smart in picking music that people will not be able to say it's too much like last year, but still fits them incredibly well. Good move. The Tilt 2.0 comments were way annoying enough last year.

I'm getting a 2005s Caravan has a baby with 2014s Tilt kinda vibe. Percussion book should be epic with this kind of music, front ensemble definitely included in that.

I absolutely cannot wait to see what Rarick/Thrower come up with, especially Ojos de Brujo. This show is going to groove so hard I'm gonna need a back adjustment from the head bobbing. Not gonna be anything else like this out there this summer.

Wish they would just announce the title, but this is plenty to chew on in the coming weeks.

• Like 2

I'm definitely not going to make a placement prediction yet, but I think they are being incredibly smart in picking music that people will not be able to say it's too much like last year, but still fits them incredibly well. Good move. The Tilt 2.0 comments were way annoying enough last year.

I'm getting a 2005s Caravan has a baby with 2014s Tilt kinda vibe. Percussion book should be epic with this kind of music, front ensemble definitely included in that.

I absolutely cannot wait to see what Rarick/Thrower come up with, especially Ojos de Brujo. This show is going to groove so hard I'm gonna need a back adjustment from the head bobbing. Not gonna be anything else like this out there this summer.

Wish they would just announce the title, but this is plenty to chew on in the coming weeks.

Have you actually seen/heard anything from them?

many babies will be thrown.

... and maybe even others conceived, if the show is hot enough.

... and maybe even others conceived, if the show is hot enough.

Such decadence. 🙊🙈

I get the feeling they're trying to make it up to front ensemble members who had so little to work with last year.