Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

I absolutely love this show, just hope they do change and maintain what makes it standout. That is probably my own potential concern. Starting out so strong is great, I just get flashbacks to Cadets last year.

Blue Devils are really good already with only a bare skeleton of a show that is sure to be fleshed out into something incredibly strong. I still think the Cadets reactions are too much, I think they will change and evolve that beast into a contender for sure. Carolina Crown is

more complete than the last two, but it's obvious they will probably do a 2015-esque full season flesh out. And Santa Clara Vanguard is a few tweaks and additions away from medal contention as well.

One thing is for sure, they picked the right season to be completely on top of their game, cause I think everyone else is going to really grow and make this a nail biter at the end.

There is a ton of growth potential. I will give two examples, the guard in Great Gig ... Right now is only swivel hips. I expect that to change. 2) closer -- they already know it is going to change by Allentown, and how it will change, ( I personally have no idea how) but they are very excited about it. Don't worry about this show getting stale.

There is a ton of growth potential. I will give two examples, the guard in Great Gig ... Right now is only swivel hips. I expect that to change. 2) closer -- they already know it is going to change by Allentown, and how it will change, ( I personally have no idea how) but they are very excited about it. Don't worry about this show getting stale.

I think I'm just looking for something wrong, just seems to good right now. Don't wanna set myself up for dissapointment or come off as arrogant/dismissing anyone else.

Maybe I just need to enjoy the ride. :)

I think I'm just looking for something wrong, just seems to good right now. Don't wanna set myself up for dissapointment or come off as arrogant/dismissing anyone else.

Maybe I just need to enjoy the ride. :)

Enjoy the ride. That is my philosophy.

• Like 1

Major change to the rewind portion coming tonight in Hamilton

Edited by superOOk

... they already know it is going to change by Allentown, and how it will change, ( I personally have no idea how) but they are very excited about it...

Personally, I'm predicting a human catapult!! Too bad Zack took the year off, he'd like being launched across the field.

It'd be cool if the runner jumped through the wall. Motionhouse style.

Based on what I heard directly from MM's, staff and audience last season, and then what I've heard from various folks this season, Bloo are the undisputed rock stars of DCI right now.

Mike

They blew everyone's minds on day one. No one was expecting what they are doing this year and it is great! If there is ever a time that I am fine with a core withholding show information during the off-season this would be it!

• Like 2

This is an honest question that I am curious about...

I'm not sure how many Madison Scouts fans watch this particular forum topic (and yes, we are ALL fans of EVERY corps, but you know what I mean), but if there are any, I have a question. Would you (the Madison fans) be happy/encouraged/thrilled/or otherwise content if Madison had chosen the music that the Bluecoats have this year?

(BTW -- this forum needs a default "sarcasm font," and I hereby propose Comic Sans.)

This is an honest question that I am curious about...

I'm not sure how many Madison Scouts fans watch this particular forum topic (and yes, we are ALL fans of EVERY corps, but you know what I mean), but if there are any, I have a question. Would you (the Madison fans) be happy/encouraged/thrilled/or otherwise content if Madison had chosen the music that the Bluecoats have this year?

(BTW -- this forum needs a default "sarcasm font," and I hereby propose Comic Sans.)

I follow the Scouts very closely every year and this one made me think for a bit. I honestly would be fine if they had the Bluecoats book. It gets a little bit away from what I would like to be the Scouts doing but I could easily see them doing this book with a few changes.

*Strictly talking about the music book. Anything else would be a no.