Darkness to light

I was thinking about what shows have had guard uniform changes that go from Darkness to light, A show I can think of that has this is between angels and demons. A show that has the opposite of this is Swan Lake. What other shows feature the theme of Darkness into light and/or have a uniform change?

I'm not sure if this counts but in 2012 Bluecoats "Unmasked" they started in blue uniforms and ended in white, which I thought looked like Grandpa Walton's longjohns, in s show that I did think was underrated, the only drawback being the uniform change.

I'm not sure if this counts but in 2012 Bluecoats "Unmasked" they started in blue uniforms and ended in white, which I thought looked like Grandpa Walton's longjohns, in s show that I did think was underrated, the only drawback being the uniform change.

Definitely an underrated show. The ballad was gorgeous, one of the best of 2012.

• Like 1

Didn't Boston change from gray to red in 2013?

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

It always tugs at my little heart strings when you see an unfortunate horn player flopping around on the field as if in hellish darkness, then they inevitably "find" the light, jump up, and reach for the heavens as if magically reborn. Throw in a ballet move or two and you're golden.

• Like 2

Imagine a show about a giant light switch as a prop, the show would simply be entitled "Click."

• Like 1