Cadets 2016

Tobias

I believe Cadets will be fine next season, regardless of the rumors, staff changes, "music that some other corps has played before", or whatever the circumstances. Although I was hoping they would keep it quiet, I am excited to find out what they are putting out for their show next season.

• Like 1

I'm hearing a major design staff member is not returning.

Personal family event, not related to Cadets.

I believe Cadets will be fine next season, regardless of the rumors, staff changes, "music that some other corps has played before", or whatever the circumstances. Although I was hoping they would keep it quiet, I am excited to find out what they are putting out for their show next season.

They'll be great. They always are.,

I look forward to being part of it

• Like 1

I look forward to being part of it

Wow! It will be an amazing experience. Cadets are like robots on the field,

I love how if others corp's replay pieces played other years its okay, but if the Cadets do anything that was used before nooooope that's a problem.

I'll admit that Cadets have become the modern equivalent of the public whipping boy, but repeating music is not the problem for Cadets that it is for Madison, Phantom, or SCV, at least in the minds of many iwho post on DCP. Unless a show is iconic or a piece is too closely associated with a corps, I have no problem with repeats or using the same music that another corps used.

• Like 2