Cadets 2016

Tobias

I mean does he need to write a dissertation? Just be happy he's giving you info.

Haha, amazing and nuanced response.

I love that he provides info. But I'm surprised at how it's written given the position he holds. I guess I'd try a little harder.

• Like 1

I love that section of beats in the first lot vid George put up. Talk about musical!

• Like 1

Haha, amazing and nuanced response.

I love that he provides info. But I'm surprised at how it's written given the position he holds. I guess I'd try a little harder.

eh - I have a feeling he's a lot like me - BUSY

I run a huge organization, much bigger than YEA - and my writing has become very scrambled as I keep getting busier

eh - I have a feeling he's a lot like me - BUSY

I run a huge organization, much bigger than YEA - and my writing has become very scrambled as I keep getting busier

That could certainly be it, but I suspect you'd slow down a bit if you were representing your organization in a public platform.

At any rate, I'd prefer to have the info (regardless of its form) than not.

• Like 1

tumblr is what happens to you when you attend a show right?

nah, i think its what happens when he attends a rained out show.

• Like 2

He sounds like he's on Tumblr to be honest (I don't know if you old people will know what Tumblr is lol)

Well, I am one of "you old people", but I certainly know what a tumbler is...and noticed that you have a spelling error! :music:

14a822e0ed84f45c5ecccb8a8ac38626.jpg

• Like 1

Cadets in visual rehearsal restaging middle portion of ballad. Looks good. Marc helping run rehearsal. Very intense day in cadets land. Wouldn't want to be a corps scoring just above them right now. Making changes - quickly! Two full visual blocks today.

Going to be fun to see the additions and tweaks!