Cadets 2016

Tobias

Yep. Hate when people do the whole "ohohohoho you're a newbie, aren't ya?" or "lol bro have you even marched?"

New... Blood?...

The Blood God demands more blood! More skulls for the skull throne as well...

Edited by Sandonovan
  • Like 2

Wow. The new ending is COMPLETELY different. Appian Way makes a reappearance

Yep. Hate when people do the whole "ohohohoho you're a newbie, aren't ya?" or "lol bro have you even marched?"

Mostly you just get ignored.

• Like 2

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Problem is that some here ( like little miss poppycock) are not offering a opinion,. What poopycock does is attack.. Typical for people on the internet that have low self esteem and are cowards because they would never say the same to anyone face to face. So let's all welcome poopycock to DCP and hope her ride is not a bumpy one. :bleah::w00t:

• Like 1

To add on to Lance,

I am looking forward to seeing the show as well since the only show I was supposed to see was rained out. I get to see most of them next week in Talen (Please don't rain!!!).

• Like 2

To add on to Lance,

I am looking forward to seeing the show as well since the only show I was supposed to see was rained out. I get to see most of them next week in Talen (Please don't rain!!!).

I know! I am really hoping the weather is nice that whole weekend for Chester and Allentown. I need to experience some live drum corps this year!
  • Like 1

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Problem is that some here ( like little miss poppycock) are not offering a opinion,. What poopycock does is attack.. Typical for people on the internet that have low self esteem and are cowards because they would never say the same to anyone face to face. So let's all welcome poopycock to DCP and hope her ride is not a bumpy one. :bleah::w00t:

Well, that was nasty. Do you feel better now?

• Like 2

unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the new ending...(and i'm not sure the last time I didn't like a cadets ending) - things just seem pieced together in a few places that don't flow well or feel like they fit imo. I know they are trying hard to make it better but there are a few musical whiplash moments (someone posted a run through on youtube of last night if you want to check it out)

Edited by dcibrando
  • Like 1

Tbh I've never been a fan of slow endings from Cadets but since I have not seen it yet, I will keep an open mind until then.

I think the new ending is better but at times feels a little forced but I like the references back to the rest of the show. Boy the guard looked rough - I am guessing everything was wet so it would have been a challenge for them and that would explain why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V9WH_IUVFc

Edited by DCI-86