Cadets 2016

Tobias

I love Hop's deep thoughts.

I searched God's lexicon to fathom "Bethlehem" and "Calvary". It simply said: see "Love".

Gordon Golsdorf

Hop always reminds me of my basketball coach turned robotics coach (don't ask how that transition happened).

My coach had a really inspirational speaking style, and he really knew how to motivate people, but sometimes his intensity rubbed people the wrong way (especially those from other teams).

Also any text or social media post he made was written in weird, choppy, barely complete sentences.

At least that is my outside looking in perspective, I've never met the infamous George Hopkins.

Hop always reminds me of my basketball coach turned robotics coach (don't ask how that transition happened).

My coach had a really inspirational speaking style, and he really knew how to motivate people, but sometimes his intensity rubbed people the wrong way (especially those from other teams).

Also any text or social media post he made was written in weird, choppy, barely complete sentences.

At least that is my outside looking in perspective, I've never met the infamous George Hopkins.

hmmmm sounds like a tweeting wanna bee pres. cand.....lol

• Like 1

Where is the Crown? It has to be in by NightBEAT...SURELY

Okay, I get that The Cadets are going for a modern show, but I'm pretty sure they're not putting in a Crown set.

• Like 2

Someone posted during the last DCI Live that the people at DCI office hate the Cadets. Tonight on DCI Live, instead of showing the Cadets program, they redisplayed Crown's program. At the Live event last week, they had no composer listed for the 2nd part of Pines of Rome and it had some long gibberish that someone typed in on purpose and included BYYYYLIIIIIIIIIINNNNEEEEEE. They do this at every single Live event. Opening night in the theater also included a 'mistake', listing last year's program. That's disappointing that the staff at DCI can be that petty that they have to consistently mess up only on the Cadets at every single broadcast and that no one in management is doing anything about it. (It happened last year in the theater events too.) It is a pattern and with only one corps. Really ridiculous. Let's see what they choose to mess up on tomorrow night.

• Like 1

watched the new ending twice - I do like the guard work and the story line much better now. Just got to clean it a bit

Will be interesting to see how it scores and looks tonight. Overall it's a stronger package IMO

I totally agree! Unfortunately they're not likely to get the drill as spit shine clean as they almost always do. Just too many visual changes throughout the season.

I feel that every change they've made to now this year has been an improvement. Let's see what's going to come next.