Cadets 2016

Tobias

So ... didn't Oregon Crusaders do a show last year about a garden where the STATUES COME TO LIFE at midnight?

guard unis for 2005 and this costume for '16 WP quite similar! Hopefully, WP will develop that amazing precision '05 guard had, particularly in the ballad at Foxborough.

Meanwhile, the latest for 2016. http://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/news/1218-cadets-announce-awakening

Edited by DCI Nerd Alert

So ... didn't Oregon Crusaders do a show last year about a garden where the STATUES COME TO LIFE at midnight?

You obviously already know the answer to that question. You're late to the party. That was already discussed pages and months ago.

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

Who cares if they did do a show about that before? It's not going to be the same thing, so I'm not sure it really matters.

• Like 1

Cadets still in need of that one wonderful mello/French horn player to fill a vacated hole. Contact John Molloy at Yea.

Who will those statues GH mentions be modeled after?

Wonder if this will be the next fundraising for nominations...

likeness of Tekk, Tobias, Wallace, and GD for their faithful winter following???

Interesting possibilities abound.

Cadets still in need of that one wonderful mello/French horn player to fill a vacated hole. Contact John Molloy at Yea.

I

Who will those statues GH mentions be modeled after?

Wonder if this will be the next fundraising for nominations...

likeness of Tekk, Tobias, Wallace, and GD for their faithful winter following???

Interesting possibilities abound.

TEK and I have great bodies so the statues should be modeled after us. Dark grey for him and milky white for Irish me.

• Like 1

TEK and I have great bodies so the statues should be modeled after us. Dark grey for him and milky white for Irish me.

If they're modeled after me, they just better make sure those abs are tight! :laughing::laughing:

• Like 1