Cadets 2016

Tobias

Is C2, Colt Cadets?

For someone that comes into threads and lambasts anything that is said in a negative way about The Cadets, you'd think you would know who C2 is. Oh, and a hint, has nothing to do with The Colts or other corps from Dubuque.

• Like 2

For someone that comes into threads and lambasts anything that is said in a negative way about The Cadets, you'd think you would know who C2 is. Oh, and a hint, has nothing to do with The Colts or other corps from Dubuque.

A joke is a joke unless we are younger on this site it seems.

Edited by Screamer

No need to point out my past errors. It's interesting to see somebody bring up C2 (I march C2 btw) when they are always spoken down upon. Probably should refrain from this site due to multiple people talking down upon anything I say. A joke is a joke unless we are younger on this site it seems.

Unfortunately for you screamer, a joke on this site constitutes that lame "Couchman" or "Int" nonsense. I did see your post as facetious.

• Like 1

No need to point out my past errors. It's interesting to see somebody bring up C2 (I march C2 btw) when they are always spoken down upon. Probably should refrain from this site due to multiple people talking down upon anything I say. A joke is a joke unless we are younger on this site it seems.

I haven't seen anyone talk down on C2 in a couple of years.

• Like 3

Cadets Winter Percussion finished 9th at WGI World Finals

Congratulations to all the competitors!

Independent Marching World 1 Pulse Percussion (Westminster, California) 98.000 2 RCC (Riverside, California) 97.563 3 Broken City (Ontario, California) 96.575 4 Rhythm X (Dayton, Ohio) 95.963 5 Music City Mystique (Nashville, Tennessee) 94.863 6 Infinity (Orlando, Florida) 93.925 7 Matrix (Akron, Ohio) 92.250 8 Cavaliers Indoor Percussion (Rosemont, Illinois) 91.900 9 Cadets Winter Percussion (Allentown, Pennsylvania) 91.638 10 OC Indoor (Portland, Oregon) 90.300 11 Gateway Indoor (St. Louis, Missouri) 89.688 12 United Percussion (Camden County, New Jersey) 88.838 13 POW Percussion (El Monte, California) 88.225 14 Dark Sky Percussion (Long Beach, California) 87.313 15 Atlanta Quest (Atlanta, Georgia) 86.700

Riverside Community College, as mentioned is under the BD umbrella and has lots of players in both. Assessed a huge penalty in the scores above, they were 1st in prelims and I believe 2nd under Pulse before said penalty.

Does anyone know what the big penalty was for? I see they battled back pretty well for finals.

Does anyone know what the big penalty was for? I see they battled back pretty well for finals.

They received technical and timing penalties during semifinals. (Electronics didn't work for 7 minutes so they took the penalty vs a show with no electronics)

They ran late because they made the field crew repaint the hash marks because they failed to do so during intermission.

Oh wait, wrong penalty.

• Like 1