Cadets 2016

Tobias

Tobias is the winner!

😂😂

I'd like to thank the academy and also my parents for my great looks and amazing body. The Cadets for life lessons and of course God for forgiving all of my sins. (All of them).

I'd like to thank the academy and also my parents for my great looks and amazing body.

Parents gave you the genes, while Academy gave you the body sculpturing ? ( lol!.. oh just kiddin')

I think it's full corps next week along with guard final auditions,

the calendar for Cadets doesn't show that...

I hope so!

Edited by George Dixon

the calendar for Cadets doesn't show that...

I hope so!

Yes. Full corps next weekend. Finishing show music wise and selecting last few guard members for Cadets and C2 with over 100 guard signed up to attend. Edited by Tobias

Yes. Full corps next weekend. Finishing show music wise and selecting last few guard members for Cadets and C2 with over 100 guard signed up to attend.

ok cool! They should update the calendar to reflect that https://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/events#year=2016&month=4&day=23&view=month

i find it interesting to see the name everyone is focused on. not where i'd look at all.

I think the point is most people when discussing this particular topic are focused on how clean CadetGuard used to be and she'll get them back to that level of performance but yes, it is design that makes the guard, show...

It wasn't Crown's great level of performance in guard last season alone but the glorious writing, (I'm using them as the example because they should have won guard).

Edited by Tobias