Cadets 2016

Tobias

Can someone fill me in on the "Adonis character"? I am not able to see things live due to my current location.

Is the violin live? It sounded like a synth on the one YT video I saw. On a related note, transitions between mic'd brass and the rest of the ensemble are jarring

The young woman playing violin is located on top of the large prop. It is performed live.

Come on Cadets, you all are going to do great!

Bluecoats' design ate their lunch.

Uhm, just gonna say this:

Yes, you like Coats show a lot more than Cadets, which is good! I heard Coats came out really awesome and they deserve many praise for it and it makes me excited to see them!

But, please, don't come here and say pointless stuff like that. On the Cadets Thread. It serves only to start a flame war and a pi##ing contest.

• Like 1

I love Bluecoats A LOT. But all the comments talking crap on Cadets have gotta stop. Pisses me off. SERIOUSLY. That is SO classes and BS.

I flipped huge on Cadets tonight. They sold me on things I HATED Monday night. I think their show could go SO far!

I'm gonna rave about Bluecoats tonight, but I might rave a little bit extra for Cadets since some people are being ########.

• Like 2