Cadets 2016

Tobias

What about props—for all the corps? Obviously earlier this week (and they may just have chosen to not show them) Cadets and BD didn't have most of their props on the field.

I don't think I am betraying Coats desire to keep things under wraps when I say all their props are on the field and fully integrated into the show.

Finally got to see the Jarrett tape DCI did for the Allentown Marching Band in their black tops. (#nopantsband)

Interesting aside is that the members' various tee-shirts overhang the bottoms of the tops (oxymoron, I know) giving a lively rainbow palette yet a uniformity.

If Darth Vadets' uni needs some pick-up as the season progresses, this might be an unusual but interesting and perhaps unique historical way to go: various colored cummerbunds against identical tops and pants on each member.

Just a though to muse on while marking time..

I think this show would work better in the whites they wore in 2012. I thought Hopkins said the blacks were going to Cadets 2 this season. Maybe he said that about the whites after 2012....I'm old.

With the white guard unis and flags? 😳

Here's my prediction:

1. Crown

2. Bluecoats (.85)

3. Cadets (1.35)

I think this show would work better in the whites they wore in 2012. I thought Hopkins said the blacks were going to Cadets 2 this season. Maybe he said that about the whites after 2012....I'm old.

I chuckled reading this,Why would that uniform work better than the black?

Here's my prediction:

1. Crown

2. Bluecoats (.85)

3. Cadets (1.35)

Post this in the prediction thread, not here.

I chuckled reading this,Why would that uniform work better than the black?

No the black works nicely with the show and the new plumes seal the deal for me! 👍
  • Like 1