Cadets 2016

Tobias

No the black works nicely with the show and the new plumes seal the deal for me! 👍

I'm loving all the white they added to the uniform, definitely helps them not look muddy compared to last year!

Post this in the prediction thread, not here.

I believe George asked for predictions, he was just responding to George.

hmmmm.... drum majors with white gloves - thinking white gloves and white plumes is really the way to go...

tonight they've have the 2016 plumes, I could tell even in the fb live video that the grayish plums they are using this year are far better than black

13512116_10154367541061349_3955979779075

Agreed. New plumes SOOOOOOO much better,

Can someone fill me in on the "Adonis character"? I am not able to see things live due to my current location.

Is the violin live? It sounded like a synth on the one YT video I saw. On a related note, transitions between mic'd brass and the rest of the ensemble are jarring

Can someone fill me in on the "Adonis character"? I am not able to see things live due to my current location.

Is the violin live? It sounded like a synth on the one YT video I saw. On a related note, transitions between mic'd brass and the rest of the ensemble are jarring

Haven't really written him into show yet. He just arrived. Not sure it's needed but...

I think Bloo comes out strong.

1. Bloo

2. Crown (.5 behind)

3. Cadets (1.5 behind)

do we even know if Coats have their full show on the field? Last thing I heard was they were about at six minutes, but that was a week or so ago...

Wow no faith in Cadets. I guess I'll be the bold one.

1st = CADETS

2nd = Crown

3rd = Bluecoats.

• Like 1

1st = CADETS

2nd = Crown

3rd = Bluecoats.

The Cadets are too dirty right now. Maybe Cadets beat Bloo, but Crown is already pretty clean

1st = CADETS

2nd = Crown

3rd = Bluecoats.

It isn't a lack of faith. Just think that Crown's program is more put together than Cadets at the moment.

:)

• Like 1

To answer your question, the violin is electronic and is played by the gal on the old side one (your left) top of the props.

With the addition of the strip tease artist on the other prop, you'll have to refer to Tobias to find out which of the props is now known as Birthday cake and the other as Cupcake.

I agree Adonis is not needed in the show at all; was this a Marc Sylvester fantasy before GH let his go???

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

The Cadets are too dirty right now. Maybe Cadets beat Bloo, but Crown is already pretty clean

Sorry, but we've seen one video from one angle of Crown's show. While I'll give it to the guard being clean, I can't say based on one video that Crown is clean. Hell, last year people thought Cadets would come out in 3rd place the first show and look what happened? Obviously, I might be wrong, but stranger things have happened.

• Like 2