Cadets 2016

Tobias

Wow! That was an impressive run. Love all of the changes musically and visually. They make actually make a push for the top 3 after all.

P.S. Cadets: DCI just dropped off a note saying that they liked the changes as well, but asked if you would be able to incorporate some slides into your program? Not sure what that is all about, but apparently that's a thing now. Also, if you could add a bit more synth, that would be appreciated as well.

No one get bent out of shape. Just a light bit of levity for your Tuesday . ;-)

• Like 3

WOW has this show transformed! Don't get me wrong, I loved it at the beginning of the season, but there is so much improvement! The storyline is much more cohesive and well-defined. The music book and performance is off the charts, and visual is such an improvement.

Pardon me...I have not read everything lately in here. But did I just see a video of a show in Annapolis with a drum corps that sounded like The Cadets? I am confused though because it looks like they pretty much blew up the drill and guard book from the ballad through most of the ending and rewrote it. So just asking...is this still The Cadets;)

:rock: Yes Tekk it's called the "Fickle Finger of DCP"

• Like 1

Pardon me...I have not read everything lately in here. But did I just see a video of a show in Annapolis with a drum corps that sounded like The Cadets? I am confused though because it looks like they pretty much blew up the drill and guard book from the ballad through most of the ending and rewrote it. So just asking...is this still The Cadets;)

Myself and a couple others that saw them in Atlanta tried to make it clear that the changes made the show MUCH better but those that just saw it on the feed weren't convinced...

If only this was the show they started with

WTF? I am completely slack-jawed, shocked, and in awe. This may be the most amazing transformation I have seen from a drum corps in one season. Bravo to the staff and most importantly, the members. I can't imagine the amount of rehearsal time that has gone into changing and not cleaning. It can wear heavily on members, especially this time of year. If they can pull that off since SA, they have the talent to clean up fast. I love all of the changes. I like the mannequins. I hated those stupid stages- hope they are really gone. Guard shows the most growth and they are not holding back. I really am just at a loss for words. BRAVO!

• Like 1