Cadets 2016

Tobias

Cadets are practicing a mile from my house today. I'll run over for a bit of ensemble and see if they've moved anything around

#spy

Where's this?

Packing my bags tonight and heading south for the Chester and Allentown shows tomorrow morning. Very excited! Haven't seen them live since Boston University on 7/2. Although I have been watching the streaming events. Very excited to see the changes live. And never been to the stadium in Chester. I sprung for the $125 VIP seats so it should be pretty awesome. Woo hoo! It's my last glance... alas, no Indy for me this year. :unhappy:

Packing my bags tonight and heading south for the Chester and Allentown shows tomorrow morning. Very excited! Haven't seen them live since Boston University on 7/2. Although I have been watching the streaming events. Very excited to see the changes live. And never been to the stadium in Chester. I sprung for the $125 VIP seats so it should be pretty awesome. Woo hoo! It's my last glance... alas, no Indy for me this year. :unhappy:

right pew, wrong church.

Boston College (which is a university) is the noble Jesuit institution of higher learning on Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill where Boston Crusaders held their show.

Boston University (which has a few colleges) is the secular school down the block on Commonwealth Avenue before Chestnut Hill, has no football stadium like BC and is known to have been flooded occasionally by the Charles River.

Since this is the Cadets thread, you are forgiven; don't do that again. If it were the Boston thread, God help ye facing Brasso, Craiga, and Emc2.

Edited by xandandl

And more importantly, does he have any beer in the fridge?

Oh gosh. I have a dual tap kegerator and a fridge in the garage filled with about 100 varieties. Will that do?

• Like 1

The 125 seats at Chester are worth every penny