Cadets 2016

Tobias

I've had a lot of requests for the run video from last night - I'm putting the link here but please don't post the link elsewhere. If someone wants me to remove the link I will do so here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9dGc7tw_c

Corps sounds incredible (personally I think better than last year and approaching as good as 2013)

Drill and staging is much improved - they are busy cleaning segments today and yesterday, mostly in the closer and ballad

Guard is RAPIDLY improving.

The ending is a very nice build in person and really brings the program full circle

They so sound great. Thanks for sharing.

I wish the would get rid of the mannequins. Just feels like I am watching a show being performed at the JCPenny's outlet.

• Like 1

Show definitely continues to get cleaner. Only time will tell if it's enough to edge them closer to the top 3.

Get to see them for the first time live in Chester in a couple days and again up in A-town.

Keep pushing Cadets!

• Like 1

Thanks for the video. Boy, they sure do sound fabulous!!! Always love hearing some fantastic Cadets brass and percussion. Enjoying the overall show much more. Drill is cleaning. Starting to enjoy the ending. A few edits that aren't gelling with me, but it's amazing how far this show has come.

They so sound great. Thanks for sharing.

I wish the would get rid of the mannequins. Just feels like I am watching a show being performed at the JCPenny's outlet.

Um. You really don't notice them except when the members pose with them. It is kinda a cool effect.

wish the would get rid of the mannequins. Just feels like I am watching a show being performed at the JCPenny's outlet.

Perhaps it seemed like that the first time they were brought out ..

mannequins-630x300.jpg

But now, after the good paint job, it seems more like ...

tumblr_mgmsxpBNVf1s3trhjo1_500.jpg

Edited by Eleran
  • Like 1

I've had a lot of requests for the run video from last night - I'm putting the link here but please don't post the link elsewhere. If someone wants me to remove the link I will do so here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9dGc7tw_c

Corps sounds incredible (personally I think better than last year and approaching as good as 2013)

Drill and staging is much improved - they are busy cleaning segments today and yesterday, mostly in the closer and ballad

Guard is RAPIDLY improving.

The ending is a very nice build in person and really brings the program full circle

. Thanks! So much better!

This show is really growing on me. I can't believe how much improve the show is since San Antonio. I know people talk about the hornlike and percussion, but that guard is pretty darn good! I counted the rifle line tossing a 7 at one point.

Thanks for the video. Boy, they sure do sound fabulous!!! Always love hearing some fantastic Cadets brass and percussion. Enjoying the overall show much more. Drill is cleaning. Starting to enjoy the ending. A few edits that aren't gelling with me, but it's amazing how far this show has come.

Yes....some transitions still need improvement to make this show cohesive, but the quality of playing is jaw dropping; and the potential is there for Cadets to finish with a rush in Indy.

• Like 1

This is one of my more favorite cadets shows. I probably like it more than 2013, which I enjoy plenty. It really is musically pleasing.

Keep up the cleaning!

• Like 2