Cadets 2016

Tobias

Are you expressing an opinion? Have you not learned yet?

Have you yet been tested on the DCP Kobayashi Maru test to express an opinion here?

No one is saying someone can't state an opinion.

Lets have an honest discussion and not a straw man debate. And say I feel or I think or I believe.

Edited by George Dixon

No one is saying someone can't state an opinion.

Lets have an honest discussion and not a straw man debate. And say I feel or I think or I believe.

IMO - you went way over the top in your commentary as a result of Cappybara having an opinion. That is my opinion.

• Like 1

IMO - you went way over the top in your commentary as a result of Cappybara having an opinion. That is my opinion.

Ok. And you're allowed that. See how this works?

• Like 1

We all know their are problems with the Cadets show. So why must the same people post the same opinion over and over. We get it. You don't like the show, Cadets, George whatever. Why not go to another forum and give constructive opinions on how you feel, Or is it you just can't stop pointing out others negative qualities. Some of you have posted so much the same opinion people are sick seeing your name. Get the picture?? Go bother Troopers, or Crown, or Madison.

This is a discussion board right? So there are positive things and negative things that come up. But one specific answer to your question might be the extreme swings of mood in this forum. And so much is based on people having extreme reactions to show changes and judges scores. The Cadets will make a change to the show and someone will jump on in here and talk about how great it is. And then the corps might pop a better number and be within a tenth say of Crown in music and all of a sudden some people are talking about The Cadets medaling. Then the next night the corps will get a bad number and finish 2 points behind SCV and some fans come in here and talk about how they've said all along that the show is not up to The Cadets standard. One person starts a snowball of negative comments or positive ones depending upon the show result, or the reaction of a person who went to a rehearsal and said the corps looks amazing...the point is the reactions in here are extreme and are driven mostly by Cadet fans having highly volatile opinions from day to day. Edited by auldschool
  • Like 4

This is a discussion board right? So there are positive things and negative things that come up. But one specific answer to your question might be the extreme swings of mood in this forum. And so much is based on people having extreme reactions to show changes and judges scores. The Cadets will make a change to the show and someone will jump on in here and talk about how great it is. And then the corps might pop a better number and be within a tenth say of Crown in music and all of a sudden some people are talking about The Cadets medaling. Then the next night the corps will get a bad number and finish 2 points behind SCV and some fans come in here and talk about how they've said all along that the show is not up to The Cadets standard. One person starts a snowball of negative comments or positive ones depending upon the show result, or someone went to a rehearsal and the corps looks amazing...the point is the recipes in here are extreme and are driven mostly by Cadet fans having highly volatile opinions from day to day.

Spot on

• Like 1

And now you're just stirring the pot. Along with your post about scv just now in that thread. Can we all just get along?

You have a hard time telling a joke apart from "stirring the pot"

Lighten up a little :smile:

Spot on

And I agree as well. Sometimes someone offers a critique and people jump down their throat. But there are others who just only bash over and over and never say a kind word. That's ridiculous as well. Jmo